The Hammerback Happenings


Welcome to the Hammerback Blog-Updated each week

Blogging is an great way to journal the fun events for Reagan to read one day, and awesome for out of town family and friends to stay connected with us too!

Set as a favorite to see what the Hammerbacks are up to!!




Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Chicago

We stayed at The Hard Rock


Beer with Chicago Style Pizza-hard to beat that combo!!


Shopping on Michigan Ave




Navy Pier


Boat Tour




Justin and I went to The Windy City over my spring break this year. We enjoyed the little things that we didn't realize we would appreciate so much before having a child--sleeping and eating out!! The first day we slept until noon!! I don't think I have done that in my life!!! After 3+ months of little sleep (Reagan is having a few sleeping issues), we must have needed it!! We also saw a movie---(doesn't seem like a big deal I know) but I can't even remember the last time I have been to a movie in an actual theater. We also went to The Navy Pier, took a boat tour on Lake Michigan, went shopping, went to a comedy club and just enjoyed each other's company. We found ourselves always going back to the same conversation and talking about Reagan though!! :)