The Hammerback Happenings


Welcome to the Hammerback Blog-Updated each week

Blogging is an great way to journal the fun events for Reagan to read one day, and awesome for out of town family and friends to stay connected with us too!

Set as a favorite to see what the Hammerbacks are up to!!




Thursday, July 16, 2009

A message from Reagan

Reagan is at Grandma Hammerbacks for the rest of the week. This is an e-mail that we received from her and our response and thought I'd post... From Reagan-- Don't worry about me. I am having so much fun rearranging grams cabinets and taking out all the pens in the drawers and taking out all the books and I love all the remotes. I keep turning on the computer so granma is finally sending you a note. I have learned to get up in the center of grams coffe table and laugh. It is so cool I can climb.1355555533. .23.6441014 That was Rea Rea's note. I have been eating pretty good and soon it is nap time. It is cool here today and windy so we won't go outside until afternoon. I will need my jacket. I keep hiding from granma. She has a hard time keeping up with me. Dotta doe! Reagan My Reply-- Hi Rea!! Glad to hear you are having fun at Grandma's and keeping her busy--I'm sure!! Thanks for being such a good girl and for eating good-keep it up! We miss you around here and it is so quiet without you. I keep hearing things around the house and think it is you getting into something and then I have to remind myself that you aren't here...then I get sad!! :( But mommy has your room all painted--remember I told you it was yellow-you even said that color before you left. Now I am putting all the furniture back and I bought some cute pink curtains to match as well. I think you will like it---it is bright and sunny -just like my Rea (or Ray) of sunshine!! I will start on our room today and then mom and dad have volleyball tonight. I told your baby-sitter Abby that she won't see you this week, but next week for sure. We might even head out a little earlier and grab some dinner before we play. Wow! Wonder what a meal will be like where both of us get to eat at the same time will be like?? We won't have you Reagan though to entertain us and what will we talk about?? HMMMM--probably you-of course!! Take care and we will see you soon--Wylee I think even misses you however he likes that you aren't eating his dog food and into his water dish though. We went to the vet today and $382 later we found out that he has eye and ear issues. Yup--We know our ol' friend is getting old when he comes home with 5 different meds.!! Have a blast with Gramma and Buppa!! Hugs and kisses!! Momma, Dadda and (Wylee)

No comments:

Post a Comment