The Hammerback Happenings


Welcome to the Hammerback Blog-Updated each week

Blogging is an great way to journal the fun events for Reagan to read one day, and awesome for out of town family and friends to stay connected with us too!

Set as a favorite to see what the Hammerbacks are up to!!




Monday, July 27, 2009

Appreciate the little things...

...like an uninterrupted shower. Before having a baby, I never realized how much I would appreciate the little things like, a shower, talking on the phone, eating, sleep...the list continues---and being able to do these little things without interruptions. This is a pic of Reagan in a portable booster-chair waiting for me to finish taking a shower---she is eating snacks and whipping around my bracelets. (Yes, I have to restrain my daughter in order to shower)-otherwise she would open up the door and come right in too. It has happened, so we came up with this plan and it has been awesome, for Reagan too, as she loves her snack time in the bathroom--highly recommended to any mother of a toddler wanting a shower!!

No comments:

Post a Comment