The Hammerback Happenings


Welcome to the Hammerback Blog-Updated each week

Blogging is an great way to journal the fun events for Reagan to read one day, and awesome for out of town family and friends to stay connected with us too!

Set as a favorite to see what the Hammerbacks are up to!!




Thursday, February 18, 2010

Single mom-no thanks!!

Here's to all the single parents---this last week has made me so thankful to the very supportive and wonderful husband that I have, who is by the way a pretty terrific Daddy too!!



On a typical day I get Reagan up, dressed and do her hair (Justin can't handle ponytails yet).  Then Justin is in charge of getting her out the door, in the car and bring her to daycare.  However, Justin had a crazy week this week at work and had to leave extremely early each day. So that meant that I was on my own in the mornings with Reagan, and had drop off-- leaving the house by 7 to drive to Edina to drop her off and in Minnetonka by 7:45.  As you can imagine, it is not the easiest thing in the world getting her going earlier than usual due to the extra drive and out the door by 7.  Here are a couple of pics of her on top of the bathroom counter riffling through my make-up as I try to get ready.  It's no surprise that all of my lipsticks have been eaten and eye shadows have been dug out with a tiny fingernail.