The Hammerback Happenings


Welcome to the Hammerback Blog-Updated each week

Blogging is an great way to journal the fun events for Reagan to read one day, and awesome for out of town family and friends to stay connected with us too!

Set as a favorite to see what the Hammerbacks are up to!!




Friday, November 6, 2009

The Little Tiddley Winks!!

Pics of Great Grandma Nikunen holding Reagan when she was 3 weeks old--They share the same birthday!!
Reagan's Granny-Great Nikunen is 95 years young and this post is just for her. I call her from time to time, and everytime I do, I remind myself that I need to do this even more often than I do, because a simple phone call means the world to her as she ends every conversation with, "Thanks a million for calling!" This week Grandma fell setting her clock back and hurt her arm--torn rotator cuff, so I called to see how she was. She said it was a little painful but more than anything she was upset that she was missing out on Wii Bowling at the Senior Home!!! She asked if I knew that game, and I just had to laugh!! I guess not as well as my 95 year old Grandma!! :)
Grandma playing Wii Bowling
I told her I was on my way to pick up Reagan from school and that it was the best part of my day. She told me to give lots of hugs and kisses to, "The Little Tiddley Winks!" So cute---I just wanted to be sure to write these words down as not to forget them and to be sure that Reagan has them to read one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment